What Sets Us Apart
- Comprehensive CAREGiver Training
- Client-CAREGiver Compatibility Matching
- All CAREGivers are Screened, Bonded, & Insured
- Expert Endorsed Alzheimer's and Dementia CARE Training Program
Home Instead Senior Care Means Exactly That...
Senior Home Care Services
Home Instead Senior Care can help with compassionate, home elder care services delivered right in your loved one's home. Whether a few hours a day or long-term care 24 hours a day, a CAREgiver can assist you. All CAREgivers are thoroughly screened, extensively trained, insured and bonded, matched to your preferences, professional and reliable.
Home Instead Senior Care offers a wide variety of services, which may grow to include activities and support that are unique to you and your elderly loved one's needs.
Senior Services include the following and more - all tailored to meet your needs:
- Offer elderly companionship and conversation
- Provide respite care
- Monitor diet and eating
- Assist with entertaining
- Play games and cards
- Plan visits, outings and trips
- And more
Home Helper Services
- Provide Alzheimer's care
- Assist with laundry and ironing
- Take out the garbage
- Provide medication reminders
- Aid with reading
- Change linens
- Drop off and pick up dry cleaning
- Assist with pet care
- Escort for shopping and errands
- Personal services
- Cognitive impairment
Have Questions? Contact Us Today
Call 717-610-0317 to find care for your loved one.